First, let me welcome you to our web site and thank you for taking the time to look around. If you are reading this then you are either new to our site, church or community. We are so excited about what God is doing here at Journey Assembly. From our growing youth ministry and vibrant children’s church to our cutting edge music department and active senior adult ministry, God is doing great things!
We encourage you to visit our minstries pages along with the about Journey page to see how you can become a part of what God is doing. With your involvement things can only get better!
We would love to meet you in person at any of our services. Sundays we meet at 9:00am for Sunday School & 10:00am for our worship service you can check out the calendar on our home page for more service and event times.
Some things you may want to know before visiting our church.
- Dress is business casual-jeans are fine
- Our services last about 1 1/2 hours
- Nursery is available for children from birth-35 month
- Weeville is for children ages 3-5 years (in the children’s annex)
- G-Town children’s ministry is for children ages 6-5th grade (in the children’s annex)
If you have any questions before you visit us the first time please feel free to email the Connections Director
See You Soon!