Ignite Student ministries meets every Sunday evening 5:30-7:30pm for worship, God’s Word and a whole lot of fun. Our spring is pretty busy with events so mark your calendar now, you won’t want to miss a thing!
Going on right now we have a special a class for 16 yrs. and up on sticky faith. It is a 10 week course on how to keep the faith after youth group things that are going to stick!
- Tuesday, February 12th we are serving at the Sweetheart Banquet here at Journey be here at 5:00 pm.
- The 99 February 17, 24, March 3 & 10 we will NOT be having youth meetings here at Journey. All youth over the age of 13 are invited to minister to our community by volunteering at The 99. For more information please see Mrs Ginger.
- Sunday, March 17th spring fling at Journey from 4-8:00pm food and games
- Wednesday, March 13th Universal trip with Islands of Adventure leave at 6:00 am and will be home around 9:00 pm the cost will be $10.00 to go and we will stopping by McDonald’s on the way back for dinner.
- Friday -Saturday, April 19-20th is Aquire the Fire (ATF). Friday we will be leaving the church at 4:30 pm and returning at 11:00 pm Saturday morning we will meet back at the church at 6:30 am and will be returning at 11:00 pm the cost is $40.00 to go and we have 40 tickets. We will plan lunch for that Saturday and you need to bring $10.00 for dinner on Saturday it is longer this year than last year on Saturday. We will have breakfast snacks on Saturday morning.
For more information, see Mrs Ginger.